Once upon a time, there was a juggler, who happened to be a writer, a knitter, and a bunch of other things..... This is that juggler.

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Why's the Muse Gone??



Okay, my muse is known for not being to kind. I know that its very ambitious, and that little voice in your head that tells you when things are bad ideas or impossible or dangerous is missing. I think the muse may be holding it hostage.
Anyway, I'm listening to the Beatles, and trying to entice it to come home. I mean, I thought I'd enjoy a break. I could clean the house, get some knitting done, and get my energy back. I could cook food.

Stupid muse.

I miss you.
I guess I'm not me unless I'm planning these huge things. So, hopefully, she'll wander home soon. At least, I hope she will.
I need to get writing original stuff, but for now, here we come, fan fictions.

No comments:

Post a Comment