Once upon a time, there was a juggler, who happened to be a writer, a knitter, and a bunch of other things..... This is that juggler.

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Starting it up....

Well, here we are. It's December 6, 2011. and, what am I doing?

Homework. That's right, life and times of a paramedic student. Unfortunately, I can't tell you what I've been up to for class itself, because of HIPAA, meant to protect the patient from others knowing about why they are in the Emergency Room. So.. what next? Well...

We could go with knitting. I'm finishing up some fox themed presents for a friend, and of course, A birthday/christmas present for someone I really care about :)

So, Knitting, Paramedic-ing.

I have been working on a bit more of my novel, but am having a bit of trouble finding time to do it. I'm also getting ready to work on a few novellas- most of them will be free, and available for e-readers only. Eventually, I might make a novella compilation out of them.

For now, keep it easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment