Once upon a time, there was a juggler, who happened to be a writer, a knitter, and a bunch of other things..... This is that juggler.

Friday, February 17, 2012

February

Okay, okay. I haven't been around a lot lately, and I'm sorry for that.

So... want a recap? No?

Well, then. I guess I should just tell you a story.

Once upon a time, my friend and I were driving to school. Without any real reason, this man went all road rage on us, and who the hat knows why.
It was Valentine's Day, and she wasn't too thrilled about this man. To be honest, I wasn't either, but I was already not digging the day. So, we're dealing with his rudeness, and her upcoming retaliation, when for some odd reason, I said "Wait- we don't know what he's gone through. For all we know, he's got , like, a headless teddy bear in the car with him, cause his girl left him yesterday."

Thus, The Tales of Torso Teddy were born.

I'll be starting writing this soon, and will find a place to host the story for free- it will be either short stories or a novella about Torso Teddy, forever called "BARBARA" the name monogrammed across his chest. Since his name's Walter.



So, there's torso teddy. There's other things in the works too, and some decisions coming up that I need to make sooner rather than later. Like, much sooner.

1 comment:

  1. Dude Dude Dude... You totally started Torso Teddy!!!! I EFFING LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete